Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Most business owners tend to be walking contradictions. We shout out, “We want success!” and then practice actions that bring about failure. Business improves when the people in the business improve and everything in life gets better when we get better and nothing gets better until we get better.
Larry Winget attacks traditional business wisdom and offers simple truths and a realistic approach that will work for anyone, at any time and in any business. Larry is known as the Pitbull of Personal Development, the Rockstar of Personal Finance and has been called the King of Common Sense.
Larry says, “You don’t think your way to success, believe your way to success or happy your way to success, you only WORK your way to success!”
Larry Winget is a six-times New York Times/Wall Street Journal bestselling author translated into over 20 languages. He is a member of the International Speaker Hall Of Fame. He has starred in his own television series and appeared in national television commercials. Larry is also regular contributor on many news shows on the topics of money, personal success, parenting and business. Larry is also the trademarked Pitbull of Personal Development®.
Some of Larry's appearances are:
• Featured in two episodes of CNBC's The Millionaire Inside
• Star of his own PBS special: Success Is Your Own Fault
• A frequent business contributor on MSNBC
• A regular on FOX News and FOX Business
• Has appeared on other national shows such as The Today Show, Larry King Live, The Big idea with Donny Deutsch, and Dr. Phil
• Featured in 3 national Hyundai commercials
• Panel expert in CNBC’s Crowd Rules
• Starred in A&E's Big Spender
Larry’s SIX bestsellers, have been translated into over 20 languages. And his newest book, Grow a Pair: How to Stop Being a Victim and Take Back Your Life, Your Business, and Your Sanity was released on September 12, 2013 and instantly hit both the WSJ and NYT best sellers list.